Sure to impress! Meticulous landscaping and superior quality inside and out. Entry into this property immediately wows you vaulted beadboard ceiling lit with 2 skylights and recessed lighting. Gorgeous pendant lights and chandeliers elegantly punctuate the space. Play your favorite podcast or music over the recessed audiophile speakers. The open kitchen features a high-grade granite counter and bar tops, contemporary glass tile backsplash, and upgraded appliances (<5 years old). French doors (<5 years old) from the dining room lead to a spectacular deck featuring PVC railings, stairs to the lower deck, and river rock base (motion sensor exterior light at the deck). The upper primary bedroom features en-suite bathroom, and the second two upper bedrooms share a beautifully updated hall bathroom. On the lower level, glass French doors lead to the second, luxury primary suite. Accent molding sets the formality of the bedroom, complimented with recessed lighting and spectacular built-in shelves with accent lights. The dressing area leads to the most organized walk-in closet and luxury bathroom. The bathroom features an exquisite granite-topped vanity with an under-mount sink, heated tile flooring with an external thermostat, and a walk-in shower with dual shower heads with a triple diverter and recessed shower lighting. The sophistication continues on the lower level with travertine accents on the surrounding ledges, sump pump with battery backup (2 years old) enclosure, and walkway from garage to back French door. The recessed stone/tile wall sets off the teal accent wall. Enjoy movies with surround sound custom recessed speakers (4). Separate laundry closet with stacked front load Samsung Steam washer and dryer (2021). Additional luxuries include electronic keypads with deadbolts; Pella storm door; exterior garage lighting with digital timers; windows <5 years old; siding and roof <10 years old; PVC exterior trim <5 years old; High-efficiency heat pump and furnace (2014). But wait! There's more! Armfield Farms HOA includes pool, tot lots, sports fields, volleyball, tennis courts, and more. Top FCPS Lees Corner ES, Franklin MS, and Chantilly HS.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, 2 Story, Split Foyer
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
2,016 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Attic
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Double Pane
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Porch
- Composition, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Landscaping.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Common Grounds, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Volleyball Courts, Baseball Field, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price