Lovely home in the sought-after Franklin Glen neighborhood. This 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath, 2 car garage rests on a 0.25-acre corner lot and cul-de-sac street. The light filled open floor plan features an updated kitchen with 42" maple cabinets, Bosch and LG SS appliances, granite countertops and new LVP flooring throughout the main level. Enjoy a lovely fire in your formal living room with a wood burning fireplace or from the family room's wood burning fireplace with insert that can heat up your home in the colder months! The two brand new sets of sliding glass doors off the kitchen and family room leads to your fully fenced backyard. The patio is perfect to entertain, and the hot tub conveys! Professional interior painting throughout the home. On the upper level you will find your large primary bedroom with 2 window nooks, 2 walk in closets, skylights and attached primary bathroom. The updated primary bathroom features dual sinks and walk in shower. The remaining three bedrooms are on the upper level with an updated full bathroom with tub/shower. A whole house fan and attic access are located on the upper-level hallway. The lower level features a large recreation room with kitchenette - built in microwave, mini fridge, sink and cabinets- to enjoy movie nights! The den/flex room, updated full bath and large unfinished utility and storage room is also located in the lower level. Enjoy all the amenities of Franklin Glen including pool, tennis courts, trails, soccer field, tot lots and more! Close to Fair Oaks, Fair Lakes, Reston, Tyson's Corner and the entire Dulles Technology Corridor. Easy access to commuting routes. Sellers will review offers as they are received. Sellers request a flexible rent back time frame but is not required.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
Brick, Vinyl Siding, Brick Front
2,750 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Underground
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Utility Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Dryer, Disposal, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Freezer, Range Hood, Appliance Center, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Whole House Fan, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Heated, Partially Finished
- Double Pane, Skylights, Vinyl Frame, Screened, Bay Window(s), Insulated
- 2. Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning, Insert.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, TV Entry System
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Window Treatment, Recessed Lights, Combination Living/dining Room, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Attic Storage, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Porch, Patio
- Full, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Hot Tub, Playground, Satellite Dish, Landscaped. Corner, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, No Thru Street.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Picnic Area, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Community Center, Common Grounds, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price